3D PRINTING FOR YOU
The Vertex Nano is Velleman Projects' 3rd generation 3D printer. Thanks to our experience, we have managed to keep this new 3D printer accurate and open source but in a compact and affordable design.
- print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- layer resolution: standard: 0.1 mm (maximum: 0.2 mm - minimum: 0.05 mm)
- build plate: 80 x 80 mm
- build volume: 80 x 80 x 75 mm / 3,15 x 3,15 x 2,95"
- build plate surface: Metal plate with BuildTak™ (consumable; also sold separately)
- print speed: 40mm/s
- travel speed: 70mm/s
- filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- prints: PLA, ABS (testing with other materials in progress)
- maximum nozzle operating temperature (extruder location: back): 245 °C
- maximum nozzle operating temperature (extruder location: front): 260 °C
- firmware: Modified Open Source Marlin 3D Printer. Firmware - user upgradable
- software: Repetier - CuraEngine - Slic3r (RepRap compatible)
- dimensions: 230 x 150 x 160 mm / 9 x 5,9 x 6,3"
- frame: sturdy, metal frame
- weight: 2.3 kg / 5 lb
- average noise level during operation: 45dB(A)
- ambient operation temperature: max 25 °C
- storage temperature: - 10 °C to + 40 °C
- communication: an SD card for direct printing and a USB connection for updates
- controller board: AVR ATmega2560 based
- display: 4 x 20 char. blue LCD with white backlight
- AC input: 100-240 V~, 50/60Hz
- LED illuminated logo
Check out vertex3dprinter.eu for more info!
3D Printed complete kit Vertex Nano K8600
- Brand: Velleman, Inc
- Product Code: K8600
- Availability: In Stock